Search me

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Trial Posting


Hi,
This is a trial posting....salam to every person who may read these few lines....salam to every one who toils to make this world a better palce to live... and who struggles for the sake of justice....and finally salam to every one in the Wholy Land to where my roots belong.

The name of this blog is the Arabic "Tawel Ballak" which means "Take it easy!" and the blog URL means "No way!" or "Flippin heck!!!". This site will host political material about the situation in the Arab world, the hotest spot of them all, where all big events and sophosticated political conspiracies are taking palce. It will also have some literature and poetry from what i write.

I don't mean to cover every single move or piece of news happening in the area, i am not a reporter or a journalist, i am the lay man who gets crushed every day in this part of the world, i am the one who suffers from high blood pressure not because of salt in my food, if there is any on my table, but because of the fat cats and their big boss who are stepping on my viens every day and reduce my blood circle!!

I will talk about what is annoying me, and what i can see as injustice whether its social injustice, economic, political or religious. I want you to tell me what do you think of this part of the world and what do you feel if you live here. So please post your comments because it is appreciated and very important. I will be writing more in Arabic because its my first language, but i will be giving space for English language in case i have global readers.

I may write a line or two, and i may write three pages in one go. Never ask where am i if i disappear for few days, may be in prison!!, and never get fed up from visiting my blog, because there must be something new for you to read.

Remember, i am not a journalist or politician or intellectual, i just write! consider it to be my way of saying "I disagree" or "tough!".

Thanks for being patient while reading.

No comments: