Search me

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Hmmmm.... I find this cartoon very expressive…it cuts through me like a knife, its not only the seen of the blood that makes it stark...but it's very deep in its meaning.
It brings all the massacres happening in these countries back into live....this cartoon hits u in the face...smacks u...and then leave u thinking how stupid we r!!!

I can imaging Bush setting on the side of a little lake that is formed from the drops with a straw in his mouth...may be a hose with a bump and he is drinking our blood!!!

I am not sure why I feel, when looking to this cartoon, that we are perpetrators and victims at the same time. Is it because we allow all this to happen in our area while we r setting on our arses smoking Arjeela...or drinking tea and at the end of each news we gasp and say lahawalil lah ya rab (God come to our aid)!!!

No comments: